Monday, February 13, 2012

London beds that won't drain your whole tax return

Double Tree Tower of London


I'll be in Europe while finishing up my MBA this April and May. My parents and little brother are going to meet me in Paris for a grand European vacation on a budget.

Initially, I avoided any London plans because, well, the Olympics will be there in 2012 and I imagined we couldn't find a decently-priced hotel.

My friend Chris Lynn, from London and Partners, the city's promotional organization, gave me a few classy suggestions around 100 GBP a night--which I consider a doable price.

Thanks Chris!

Central London Properties

Double Tree by Hilton Hotel London - Tower of London

Apex Hotels

The Doyle Collection

If you just can't sleep without earning those Marriott Reward Points

Marriott Maida Vale

And for a budget option with consistent product

Premier Inns

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip AFTER I already put a deposit down on a place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrilling to see how this trip is unfolding. Excited for you and your dear family. Will be lovely, fun. Your Family Tree site is breathtaking with its content full of gorgeous ancestral spirit. End of MBA, continual fulfilling of further dreams. Quite happy for, proud of and inspired by you.

    ReplyDelete